Online Giving Now Available
Are you ready to make a commitment to your parish online or even make a one time gift? It’s easy, safe, and guarantees you are supporting your parish even if you are away from the parish or on vacation. Your weekly, monthly, or one time gift ensures that St. Boniface is able to plan for the future and minister to those in need today. Thank you for your generosity.
Why Be Generous?
God made us for relationship with Him. Despite our constant rebellion, he continually, generously and relentlessly pursues us. God is unsurpassed in His generosity toward us whether we realize it or not. In addition to the daily grace he showers on us, he gave His own Son to die on our behalf so that we may have forgiveness, restored relationship and purpose with Him. As we invite Him to be more deeply rooted in our hearts and lives, God invites us to reflect His generosity to the world.
- We give thankfully, because God is first generous towards us by His grace (Psalm 24:1-6, Rom 5:8)
- We give financially, to rebel against the many temptations of money (Matt 6:24, 25-34).
- We give sacrificially, because God develops our hearts as we do (Matt 25:19-21)
- We give obediently, because we are managers and not owners (Matt 6:19-20).
- We give faithfully, to participate in God’s work in our neighborhoods and around the world (2 Cor 9:6-15).
- We give joyfully, as those to whom much has been given (2 Cor 9:6-15).
Whether you’re exploring faith, or you’re a new or longtime follower of Jesus, you’re invited to join in on the adventure of a generous life.
Four Ways We Can Be Generous
1. Give with Cash
Tangible, personal, and intentional. Give with cash on Saturday evenings or Sunday mornings during the offering or enclose in a giving envelope and drop off anytime.
2. Give with Checks
Do you love the intentionality of a hand-written check? We support your love for the quill! Checks can be placed in offering envelopes and dropped either in the offering on Saturday evening or Sunday mornings. Checks can also be mailed to: St. Boniface Church 355 Main Street Kersey, PA 15846
3. Give Online
St. Boniface website is our new home for online giving. Give now and experience how easy it is to give from your desktop, notebook, or tablet without a login.
4. Keep on Giving
Did you know you can donate to the parish and school with various fundraisers, Scrip Fundraising Gift Cards, EITC business donations, memorials and other gifts. Contact us to learn more!